Please note: After your purchase is confirmed you will receive a email confirmation that acts as your receipt and boarding pass.
Policies & Disclaimers
Full pre-payment is required to reserve your seats. A full refund will be issued when a cancellation request is received 48 hours prior to your reservation. After 48 hours, we are more than happy to reschedule your tour date.
Any USD rates quoted on this website are approximate and based on an exchange rate on the day of purchase. Your card will be charged in Canadian dollars.
In rare situations, we may need to alter the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances. In these cases, we reserve the right to replace an attraction or stop that we are not able to make part of your experience with another.
For those that want to venture through the Niagara Ale & Distillery Trail in Niagara-on-the-Lake & Niagara Falls in the same day. A combination of a brewery tasting at one brewery, a tasting at a distillery and a tasting of cider finishing off with Niagara's best two attractions; Journey behind the Falls, a journey deep below and behind the horseshoe Falls and Hornblower Niagara Cruises, a boat ride that brings you as close as possible to the breathtaking flow of water, power and mist that is the magnificent Niagara Falls.
- convenient pick up from & drop off to the main entrance of your accommodation
- guided by an knowledgeable industry professional tour guide for an in-depth educational Niagara tour experience
- Grand Tour at our first winery visit where you will tour the estate, vineyard & production facility
- structured tasting seminar of three to four premium wines will follow at Jackson Triggs Estate Winery paired with cheese & chocolate; during the structured tasting become educated on how to properly sample wine in order to be able to detect the various flavours, aromas and general characteristics of a wine
- our second winery visit will include a tasting style seminar of their award winning wines at a small boutique hidden gem winery
- 3 course A La Carte Lunch at a private table at a Four Diamond Rated Restaurant
in Niagara-on-the-Lake or Winery in Wine Country (lunch gratuity included
- Journey behind the Falls; Take an elevator ride 150 ft down to the scenic tunnels at the base of the falls & view the waterfall from behind
- Voyage to the interior of the Falls on the brand new Hornblower Niagara Cruises Boat Tour
Limited Availability! Reserve Your Seats Now!